Thursday, October 1, 2015

Toys


You are probably wondering what happened to this comic to make it look so... different. Well, my work-pc crashed, so I couldn't scan and colour my comic like I always do. So what I did was draw it (you probably saw that coming), colour the original with watercolour/pencil/marker (which was extremely scary), and then I took a picture. Which is why it looks rather horrible. It should be a temporary issue though, I hope all is back to normal by the time I post the next comic.

I don't like laser mouse toys. I noticed they confuse Storm, because he can't find his 'prey' after hunting it. Even when I tried to make certain the red dot 'disappeared' under furniture when we were playing with the laser mouse, he still kept looking and searching for it. So Storm was frustrated and I felt guilty, not exactly the way you want to feel after a nice play-workout with your cat! So we stick to crumpled up paper mostly now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment